Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome....

Hi there! Thanks for stopping in for a peek at the latest addition to the 'Cupcakes By Kimmy' empire...

Alright, not an empire yet, but certainly growing strong and gathering a rapid pace of admirers and customers. Thank you all!

I am a 28 year old living on the Gold Coast, Australia with my fiance, Justin and two sons, Jacson and Oscar. They are where my love, hope, ambition and purpose all come from and are a constant source of laughter and happy memories.

It started with my enjoyment in making the boys cupcakes at home that got me started on the 'Cupcakes' path and I have never looked back. In October 2009 I made 60 cupcakes for my own engagement party and frosted and decorated each one individually in black cases with white frosting and black hearts. They looked elegant (if I do say so myself!) and people were raving about them...much to my surprise! No-one outside the family had tasted my cuppies before and I was glad to see it wasn't just Oscar who enjoyed them so much!

So I got started on selling cupcakes at my office individually and was soon receiving orders for cupcakes by the dozen. Yay! I have recently completed a marathon 11 dozen orders in one day...all to be delivered on Christmas Eve...Thanks Jacson for all your help!

Have a look around my blog as I add more photos of the cupcakes I have created. My email address is posted up the top if you would like any more information and I am more than happy to quote for small get-togethers or large functions!

Catch up soon

Kimmy.

1 comment:

  1. I have eaten these cupcakes and they are the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete